All Utilities

Who do I contact about electric service?

Electric service is provided by Florida Power & Light at this link: Florida Power & Light

Who do I contact about natural gas service?

Natural gas is supplied by Florida City Gas. They can be reached at this link: Florida City Gas

Who do I contact about water service?

Water service is provided by IRC Utilities at this link: IRC Utilities

What is the procedure for trash, recycling, and yard waste?

These services are performed by Waste Management Inc. of Florida on Tuesdays. If a holiday falls on a Monday, pick up is delayed one day to Wednesday. Waste Management Inc.

Indian River County Landfill / Customer Convenience Centers
Solid Waste Disposal District
IRC Recycles

Indian River County Recycling

Phone, TV, Internet, and Waste

  • AT&T & Direct TV
    AT&T Website:
  • DISH Network
    DISH Network Website: