Frequently Asked Questions

What are the parking regulations?

Each village has its own parking regulations. Please view the FAQ for the particular village.

What improvements need approval from the Homeowners Association?

ARC approval is required for any project that will alter the exterior of a home or alter or improve a lot.

What is the procedure for getting ARC Approval?

You must apply to both the Master Architectural Review Committee and your village's Architectural Review Committee. Your application must be approved by your village ARC before it will be considered by the Master Architectural Review Committee. Download Application.

Which ARC should I apply to first?

The Master ARC committee will not consider a request unless it has been approved first by the village.

The Master form should be accompanied by all pertinent data, sketches, etc. and signed front and back

Please Note: The Master ARC meets once a month, usually on the first Monday of the month.

Can I commence with my project if I receive permission from one ARC?

No. You must have the approval of BOTH ARCs to proceed with the project. However, you have the right to appeal the decision of the declining ARC to the Board of Directors.

How do I get access to the fitness center, pool, and tennis courts?

To gain access to the fitness center, pool and tennis courts you will need a magnetic stripe (ADT) card. This is obtained from a member of the Master Homeowner's Association.

In order to get the ADT card, you will need to provide proof of ownership (a copy of your Warranty Deed or closing statement) if you’ve just purchased your home, or a copy of the lease if you’re renting. The first key is free, but there’s a charge for additional cards.